There’s probably no such thing as guilt-free chicken wings… but at least these ones aren’t fried?? Don’t worry, they’ve still got that sexy crispiness to satisfy your naughty wing desires. This is a tasty little snack to knock up with fairly minimal effort… (as with most of our recipes)
900g chicken wings
1 tbsp baking powder (NOT bicarbonate of soda)
1 tsp garlic powder
5 tbsp BBQ sauce
1 tsp salt
couple splashes of lime juice (fresh if you have it!)
- Pat the chicken wings dry with some kitchen roll
- Coat in baking powder and garlic powder and cover as much of the surface as possible
- Spread out on lined baking tray – no overlapping!
- Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 40 minutes
- Mix up all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, have a taste and add more heat if you can handle it
- … that’s it
- Once the wings are cooked and crispy, take out the oven and brush the sauce alllllll over them
- Serve up immediately!